We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Lead Business Intelligence Analyst position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Qualifacts and is in Nashville.
Here’s a description of the position:
About the Company
Qualifacts Systems, Inc. is a 5-time honoree on the Inc. 5000 list, making us one of the top behavioral health EHR providers on this exclusive ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. We have an entrepreneurial spirit born from our start-up roots, and an amazing staff of down-to-earth people who are empowered to be successful in their jobs every day. As part of the team you will focus on what is important to get the best from yourself and your co-workers in an open, evolving, and supportive environment guided by values of integrity, compassion, collaboration, passion, and accountability. Join us and Make A Difference!
About the Position
As the Lead Business Intelligence Analyst for Qualifacts, you are a leadership member of the Reporting Professional Services (RPS) team. You will drive practice operations, have oversight for customer reporting requests, and develop direct reports. This is a client facing role, and you will be responsible for creating and executing the Statement of Work to deliver client reporting needs. This includes report writing requests and consultative report analytics to deliver BI solutions for our customers. To be successful in this role, you must possess a solid mix of experience with large data sets, client-facing professional services, managing parallel projects, and be ready to Make A Difference!
- Drive the RPS work stream to intake and deliver client business intelligence reporting requests
- Create, manage and review reporting statement of work and change requests with customers
- Align execution and delivery cycle times to the practice’s financial targets and forecasts
- Provide progress dashboards, weekly status reports and monthly business reviews to the organization
- Lead requirements discovery sessions with internal and external stakeholders, designing mock-ups, and reviews analysis artifacts with RPS team resources
- Design, develop and validate BI solutions including engaging clients for acceptance testing
- Provide direction and oversight to RPS activities and staff assignments
- Mentor and provide guidance to the team, developing direct reports to ensure staff have appropriate training, skill levels, and expertise
- Provide thought leadership to identify and develop BI best practices across the Reporting and Analytics platform
- Make hiring decisions and conduct employee performance reviews
- Provide reporting support to internal departments including Implementation Services, ODT, Sales, and Client Services.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Analysis or equivalent
- 3+ years’ demonstrated experience working as a Business Analyst within Information Technology
- 2+ years’ experience in Business Intelligence, Data management, assessment, and data analysis, and requirements modeling in both relational and non-relational database models
- 1+ year demonstrated experience with Client facing professional services including contract and statement of work definition, discovery calls, and contract execution
- Advanced and demonstrated knowledge of data architecture concepts, data structures, querying and data sourcing
- Advanced SQL querying
- Advanced Excel
- Demonstrated experience with BI/Reporting tools and platforms such as Tableau, Power BI, Looker, Crystal Reports
- Strong written and oral communication skills, ability to convey results and concept directly to stakeholders/clients in verbal and written form
- Ability to manage parallel task/projects to adhere to operational cycle time metrics
- Bachelor/Advanced Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Engineering or science discipline, including coursework in Business Intelligence or data architecture
- One or more of the following certifications: CBIP, CBAP, ITIL, Lean Six Sigma, TOGAF, MSCE
- 5+ years’ demonstrated experience working as a Business Analyst within Information Technology
- 3+ years’ experience in Business Intelligence, Data management, assessment, and data analysis, requirements modeling in both relational and/or non-relational database models
- 1+ years developing and managing direct reports
- 1-2 years’ experience in coding for data management, data warehousing, or other data environments including but not limited to working in NoSQL databases, ETL, Java, and the Hadoop stackUnderstanding of operational cycle time metrics
- Understanding of financial forecasting as it relates to pipeline, backlog, and committed revenue
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Talend
- Demonstrated competency in Enterprise Applications, BI development and end-user toolsets, data repository toolsets and data querying/analysis tools
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience with EHR Business Intelligence. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.