We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Cerner Cardiovascular Analyst position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Cordea Consulting and is available in Illinois.
Here’s a description of the position:
- Strong knowledge of Cerner Cardiovascular including ECG with GE cart interface
- Experience with Stress Lab with Mortara interface and Echo
- Structured reporting knowledge (preferably with Ascend).
- Strong knowledge of devices and knowledge of cPACs DIACOM
- Ability to travel 80-100% to Mid-West location
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plans and implements the overall PACS policies, procedures, and services in a medical facility.
- Responsible for developing work process of the medical pictures production, archiving, and transmitting.
- Ensures the Picture Archiving and Communication System to meet diagnostic requirements.
- Assist vendors in network troubleshooting and local network changes.
- Key resource Radiology/ Cardiology and IT on related projects.
- Training of a variety of users including Physicians, nurses and technologists in the above applications
- Project Management
- Medical Imaging Workflow (DICOM, HL7 and IHE)
- Must bring positive energy to the position
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace healthcare environment
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Clear commitment to the project
- Focus on accountability
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Maintain professional attitude and performance
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience in Cerner Cardiovascular. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.