We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Cerner Ambulatory Project Manager position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Cordea Consulting and is available in Georgia.
Here’s a description of the position:
- Previous Cerner Project Management experience leading full-cycle upgrades, support, and implementations required
- Knowledge of Cerner Ambulatory Solution, and Physician workflow
- Ability to travel 80-100% to East location
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project Manager for Cerner Ambulatory implementation including Clinical Summary, Chart Search, ePrescribe, Notes, Electronic Immunizations, Orders and Results.
- Provide guidance and maintain Cerner Ambulatory solution support and build.
- Familiar with specialties using Cerner Ambulatory EMR such as Pediatrics, Allergy/Immunology, Cardiology, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Infectious Disease, Neurology, Ophthalmology, and Hematology.
- Determine scope of investigation required for system optimization, redesign, and implementation.
- Collaborate with Clinical Staff on current and future state workflow assessment and document design.
- Provide project management leadership including initial scope, documentation, project design, conversion strategy, training, and user support.
- Supervise the development of training materials and training plans.
- Facilitate meetings and deliver project presentations to team members, directors, and C-level executives.
- Manage quality auditing of project data and system build prior to conversions.
- Provide recommendations to Steering Committee regarding IT projects, deployment, domain strategy, mitigation, and resource management.
- Deliver reports, business plans, proposals for IT strategy, and budget assessments.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with Physicians, Clinical Staff, Hospital Directors, and C-Level Executives.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Must bring positive energy to the position
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace healthcare environment
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Clear commitment to the project
- Focus on accountability
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Maintain professional attitude and performance
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience in Cerner Ambulatory. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.