We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Lead Epic Data Conversion Analyst Long-term position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Contineo Health and is available in Washington.
Here’s a description of the position:
- Broad integration experience across multiple vendor systems including Epic, Cerner, Soarian, etc
- Epic Bridges Certified.
- Previous experience in a minimum of 2 full Epic implementation go lives is required.
- Good technical knowledge of current interface and interoperability tools, standards, and principles.
- Working technical experience with HL7, XML, SQL, ETL, SSIS, CDA, CCD, and other transactional standards.
- Specialized expertise in integration architecture and project management utilizing a variety of methodologies: HL7, FHIR, XML, REST, SOAP, CCOW, CDA, X12, ETL, HTTP, and FTP
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products including MS Access, Excel, Proficient in Microsoft Excel Macros
- At least 2+ years of experience working with healthcare data
- At least 2+ years of experience working with EHRs/EMRs
- Knowledge of data transformations from any industry;
- Working knowledge of the HL7 standard;
- Exposure to Cloverleaf or another interface engine;
- Strong knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience with Epic data conversion. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.