We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Cerner Revenue Cycle Analyst position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Cordea Consulting and is available in Nebraska.
Here’s a description of the position:
- Previous Cerner Patient Accounting Solution application build and testing
- Previous experience and knowledge with Revenue Cycle and system conversion required
- Ability to travel 80-100% to Mid-West location
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide Cerner Patient Accounting application support for build, testing, and configuration.
- Determine scope of investigation required for system optimization, design, and implementation.
- Utilize patient accounting knowledge and provide recommendations for electronic claims, billing statements, post remittance advice, and cash collections.
- Design Cerner Patient Accounting to communicate with patients, guarantors, employers, and payors per hospital standards.
- Collaborate with hospital personnel to automate work queues, direct assignments, and improve work processes.
- Reduce lost clinical information and the number of claims denied for hospital departments.
- Prioritize system build efforts and proactively identify impact of changes upon other applications.
- Identify business and clinical issues through interaction with clinicians and end users.
- Assess and current and future state workflows and for system design.
- Complete general system troubleshooting.
- Resolve reported system and application problems in test and production environments.
- Function as liaison and advocate to clinicians to ensure the system meets end user requirements.
- Evaluate, design, and develop testing plans and assist with testing system functionality and validation.
- Manage quality auditing of project data and system build prior to conversions.
- Prepare written deliverables as defined in project scope.
- Must bring positive energy to the position
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace healthcare environment
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Clear commitment to the project
- Focus on accountability
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Maintain professional attitude and performance
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience in Cerner Revenue Cycle. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.