We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Clinical Operations Analyst position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Relode and is located in Tennessee.
Here’s a description of the position:
Years of Experience:
Relocation assistance, Travel Reimbursement, Professional development opportunities, Full benefits , 401k
The Clinical Operations Analyst will be a dedicated and essential component of our Centralized Clinical Operations Team by driving improved clinical and operational performance reporting across the client portfolio through development and delivery of data driven analytics. The incumbent will work with internal and external Leadership teams to develop and deliver standardized and client-facing reporting platforms. Engagement with many cross functional teams is necessary as we cement collaborative networks between finance, data, and central/field operations.
– Develop and maintain reporting models/platforms for client-facing presentations and report-outs in addition to key internal reporting requisites
– Works with Senior Clinical Managers and Clinical Team Managers to address specific centralized reporting analyses per departmental, market, and client needs
– Collaborate with cross functional teams to gather data, formulate and test hypotheses, and develop recommendations
– Generate analytic reports relevant to the biweekly and monthly UM (Utilization Management) Metrics packages for all major client contracts
– Manage “quick deployment initiatives” and assist with micro-projects upon request
– In addition to developing new and iterative reporting platforms, manage recurring reports for internal and external audiences
– Undergraduate degree is required
– 1-2 years of work experience in prior analyst or consulting position preferred
– Exceptional problem solving, organization and communications skills
– Depth in analytics and ability to identify and foresee trends in macro/micro data including patient/client (utilization)
– Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience with clinical operations and analytics. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.