We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Epic Clarity Developer position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by HealthTECH Resources and is in Arizona.
Here’s a description of the position:
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an Epic Business Intelligence Developer for a direct hire, FTE position at a top-tier healthcare organization in AZ. At this time we are only interested in candidates that can commit to being hired into a permanent position for full-time, onsite work. This will require being local to, or relocation to, Phoenix, AZ. Interested candidates should possess current Epic Clarity Data Model certification.
Epic Business Intelligence Developer Responsibilities
- Under the direction of the Manager IT Applications, this position has responsibility for the development, maintenance, integration, data governance and data reporting of the hospital’s business systems.
- Leading creation of complex operational and project related reports and extracts including design, documentation, development, testing, security, implementation and ongoing support of reporting user dashboards and templates.
Epic Business Intelligence Developer Skills and Experience
- Epic Clarity Data Models certification/proficiency required.
- At least 5 year Epic Crystal integration hands-on experience required.
- At least 5 years hands-on Crystal reports programming required.
- At least 5 years hands-on Epic data model report writing/programming required.
- At least 5 years hands-on Epic RWB report writing/configuration required.
- Working knowledge of Epic Radar, SQL Metrics, Datalink, Slicer/Dicer, Caboodle Data Model preferred.
- Advanced working and hands-on knowledge of SAP Business Objects report scheduling, Universes, Webi Reporting preferred.
- Hands-on experience using other BI Tools such as Tableau, etc preferred.
Why work here?
- They transform the lives of passionate professionals like you by offering opportunities for growth and providing you with the support you need to live well, be healthy, continue learning, develop skills, and grow professionally.
- They foster a collaborative and compassionate team ethos to create an atmosphere of excellence, respect, education, and leadership.
- Competitive wages, medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement system plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement, plus generous PTO and 10 holidays per year.
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience with Epic Clarity. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.