We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Epic ADT Analyst position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Cumberland Consulting Group and is in the Northeastern US.
Here’s a description of the position:
We are in search of an Epic ADT Analyst to join our team to participate in an upcoming Connect project. This position will be located with a client based in the Northeastern U.S.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
– Epic ADT certification
– 3-5 years of relevant experience working on large Epic implementations
– Roll-out and Connect experience
– Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
– Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the “apply online” button. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience with Epic ADT. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.