We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Hyland OnBase System Administrator position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Lee Health and is located in Florida.
Here’s a description of the position:
Are you looking to further your OnBase career, while enjoying some year round fun under the sun?
Lee Health is searching for a certified OnBase System Administrator to help with OnBase support, system upgrades, Integrations and working with the operational units. This candidate must have 3 years of OnBase experience, OCSA and OCWA certification.
The OnBase System Administrator, Business Systems Analyst – Project Coordinator, functions as an internal consultant, resource person, and teacher to all levels of personnel, customer groups and volunteers in accordance with the philosophy and objectives of Lee Memorial Health System and the information systems department. Leads business process analyses, needs assessment and cost/benefit analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives. Organizes, directs and develops project team resources in order to effectively meet project commitments and business objectives.
Hyland OnBase Experience Requirements:
– OnBase Certified System Administrator (OCSA) required (can be expired if it was previously earned)
– OnBase Certified Workflow Administrator (OCWA) required (can be expired if it was previously earned)
– 3+ years of OnBase experience (Support, Upgrades, Integrations, etc.) required
– OnBase workflow experience required
– Experience working with Operational Stakeholders required
– OCAPI Certification preferred
– Healthcare experience preferred
– Epic experience preferred
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience with Hyland OnBase. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.