We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Clinical Systems Analyst (Cerner PharmNet) position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Nicklaus Children’s Health System and is located in Florida.
Here’s a description of the position:
Responsible for the design, build, implementation, integration, and support of clinical related systems and applications.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in Information Systems development implementing, and supporting clinical application systems
- ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:.
- Evaluates, designs, codes, tests, and implements custom or vendor supplied systems software to effectively respond to the business and clinical requirements.
- Participates in design and process changes regarding to the Electronic Medical Record.
- Designs applications leveraging best practice configuration to meet business and functional requirements.
- Analyzes and resolves complex issues that impact the Electronic Medical Record following service level agreement timeline.
- Provides application support and participates in on call rotation.
- Develops and coordinates comprehensive test plans.
- Documents all work per IT standards and process including change management.
- Assists and coordinates in the documentation of systems policies and procedures as well as training materials.
- Works effectively on project teams and meets deadlines in accordance to project manager’s expectations.
- Practical experience with project delivery and systems development life cycles.
- Excellent verbal communications and customer-relations skills.
- Excellent written skills and experience with documentation of issues and resolutions
- Ability to forge strong working partnerships within Information Technology.
- Ability to communicate and present information effectively in both oral and written form with all levels of hospital personnel and all patient groups.
- Ability to relate cooperatively and constructively with co-workers, clinical and medical staff and interdisciplinary teams.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex application systems problems and provide resolutions/recommendations
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience as a clinical systems analyst. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.