We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Clinical Informatics Specialist positions that were recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by HCS.
Here’s a description of the position:
Are you looking to join a leader in Health IT that utilizes your nursing expertise & detail-oriented mindset to assist clients & advance technology? Our Clinical Informatics Specialist role is suited for an enthusiastic & knowledgeable RN/BSN who has experience in & knowledge of current nursing trends in LTPAC, LTACH, Behavioral Health and/or Rehabilitation settings. Those who succeed & exceed as Informatics Specialists at HCS have the following:
A seasoned nurse with EMR expertise:
- RN/BSN degree
- 5+ years of full-time nursing experience, as well as formal presentations & trainings
- Robust knowledge of clinical software (EMR/EHR, Order Entry, Pharmacy, Mobile technology, etc.) applied in LTPAC, LTACH, Behavioral Health and/or Rehabilitation settings
All of these abilities:
- Strong organizational skills of a motivated self-starter who can work independently
- Outstanding attention to detail with excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Energetic & clear presentation skills to be used in a demo or training environment
- Collaborative aptitude to work cross-functionally with internal departments
- Capability to travel when required, including overnight travel
- Participate in regional & national conferences/exhibitions
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness to relocate to Monmouth County, NJ if necessary
These help, too:
- Familiarity with quality improvement, developing specifications and/or managing workflows
- Established presence & relationships within the clinical Health IT community (NAPHS, NATCON, APNA, etc.)
- Experience with more than one EMR/EHR
- Aspiration for long-term growth
As a Clinical Informatics Specialist, you will work with HCS development staff, the in house sales team, as well as clients to support the continued enhancement & growth of the HCS Interactant platform & EMR Module.
In addition, HCS employees embody our mission statement and core values known as weCARE, an acronym for We, Customer-Focused, Adaptability, Responsibility and Empathy. Completing tasks are only one aspect of a position at HCS; accomplishing them with purpose, passion and positivity matter greatly to us.
Related Military Job Codes:
66, 68C, 68W, 68X, 68Z, HM-8404, HM-8432, HM-8485, 4A0X1, 40C0, 41AX, 42PX, 42SX, 44PX, 46AX, 46NX, 46PX, 46YX, 48GX
How we thank you:
- Competitive starting salary; rapid pay-scale advancement based on performance
- Medical/Dental/Life insurance policies, as well as VSP vision care
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Generous paid time off & flextime
- Jury duty compensation
- Professional development opportunities
- Casual & collaborative environment.
- Game room, happy hours, team building, philanthropies, professional sports events, beach gatherings, & more
We are committed to equity:
HCS is a proud equal opportunity employer dedicated to promoting diversity & inclusion as an employer, vendor & member of local & industry communities. Our mission to build & provide solutions for diverse healthcare populations can only be met with an inclusive & diverse group of individuals creating those solutions.
All qualified employees & applicants will receive consideration for employment & promotion without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, ancestry, national origin, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other class or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience with Clinical Informatics. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.