We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Healthcare IT Recruiting Specialist position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Cordea Consulting and is available for remote work.
Here’s a description of the position:
- Previous work experience within healthcare or information technology related fields required
- Knowledge of EMR systems preferred (Cerner, EPIC, Meditech, etc.)
- Sales experience within healthcare a plus
- Willingness to learn at a fast pace
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Stellar multi-tasking abilities and attention to detail
- Must be very technically savvy in internet searches, social media, MS office, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the recruitment of entry to management level positions on a national basis within healthcare and information technology fields.
- Proactively source potential candidates through use of the internet, networking, and employee referrals.
- Understand Cordea’s culture and be a brand ambassador to everyone you meet.
- Provide outstanding customer service throughout the full life-cycle of open positions including sourcing, candidate interviews, candidate selection, presenting offers of employment, conducting reference checks and background checks.
- Maintain scheduled follow-up calls with candidates that are not selected for employment.
- Provide frequent contact with Cordea team members to provide information, updates, recommendations, and advice concerning potential candidates.
- Work with internet sites and tools (job boards, social networking sites, internal sites, etc.) to maximize recruiting presence and exposure to potential candidates online.
- Maintain compliance with all employment laws.
- Must bring positive energy to the position
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace healthcare IT working environment
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Focus on accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work well in both a team environment and independently
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience in healthcare IT recruiting. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.