We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Assistant IT Product Manager – Salesforce position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Relode and is located in Illinois.
Here’s a description of the position:
About this Company:
We are the largest customer-owned health benefits company in the United States and fourth largest overall. We offer a full range of managed care programs for individuals, families, employer groups and Medicare beneficiaries.
This position is responsible for assisting the IT Product Manager with lifecycle management of an IT product (application family); triaging inbound requests for the product manager (i.e. bug fixes or new projects); acting as a proxy for the IT Product Manager to interact with project teams and assisting the IT Product Manager with the with the tactical activities related to product management.
Top Reasons to Love this Job:
1. Competitive base salary and generous annual bonus potential
2. Work for a company that encourages and fosters resourcefulness, strategic thought and empowers you to make a difference in the lives our members and their communities.
3. Comprehensive suite of financial and medical benefits including Annual Performance Incentives, 401k contributions and 28 PTO days.
4. Live, work and play in either Chicago, IL or Richardson, TX (Suburb of Dallas)
Must Haves From the Account Executives:
1. Bachelors Degree and 4 years product management experience, OR 8 years Information Technology, including 4 years product management experience
2. Experience in application development platforms and/or languages (HTML/CSS/Java
3. Experience in cloud computing (SaaS / PaaS)
4. Experience working on and supporting Salesforce.com applications, preferably based on Service Cloud or Health Cloud
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience with Salesforce in healthcare. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.