Leave it to the one and only Dr. Deborah C. Peel, MD from Patient Privacy Rights to share with me this humorous look at the cloud and how many of us treat the cloud. I’m sure nothing like this would ever happen in healthcare. However, it sure does offer an interesting perspective of the cloud. This is particularly true with individual patients. I hope you enjoy learning about the cloud from Kitty Flanagan.
You may also like
About the author
John Lynn is the Founder of the HealthcareScene.com, a network of leading Healthcare IT resources. The flagship blog, Healthcare IT Today, contains over 13,000 articles with over half of the articles written by John. These EMR and Healthcare IT related articles have been viewed over 20 million times.
John manages Healthcare IT Central, the leading career Health IT job board. He also organizes the first of its kind conference and community focused on healthcare marketing, Healthcare and IT Marketing Conference, and a healthcare IT conference, EXPO.health, focused on practical healthcare IT innovation. John is an advisor to multiple healthcare IT companies. John is highly involved in social media, and in addition to his blogs can be found on Twitter: @techguy.
Subscribe to Podcast
- Oracle ERP Cloud Financials Analyst
- Epic Application Technical PM
- Epic Business Interligence Lead / PM
- Epic Inpatient Orders Analyst
- Cerner MedSeries 4 Consultant
- Epic Systems Professional Billing
- epicCare ambulatory analyst
- Healthcare EPIC Billing Analyst
- Business Intelligence Analyst - Tableau
- Full Stack Software Developer