We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Cerner Registration (ERM) / Scheduling (ESM) Analyst position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Cordea Consulting and is located in Kansas.
Here’s a description of the position:
Position Title: Cerner Registration (ERM) / Scheduling (ESM) Analyst
- Previous solution build, support, and testing experience with Cerner Enterprise Registration Management (ERM) Solution and/or Enterprise Scheduling Management (ESM) Solution.
- Experience with Patient Access Implementation required.
- Ability to travel 80-100% to South East location.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide Enterprise Registration Management (ERM) system build, support, testing, and maintenance.
- Assist with the development of Cerner Rules and Enterprise Scheduling Management (ESM).
- Determine scope of investigation required for system optimization, design, and implementation.
- Consulting with users to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications.
- Supervise the development of test data, unit, and system testing / documentation for all phases.
- Perform QA on application functionality.
- Provide recommendations for Cerner requirements, workflow processes, and business processes.
- Coordinate small to medium projects that include both end-user and IS Staff Team Members.
- Serve as Primary Contact with Software Vendors.
- Monitor existing systems and provide recommendations to maintain high level of performance, user satisfaction, and integration with other enterprise initiatives.
- Complete general system troubleshooting and facilitate troubleshooting training sessions.
- Collaborate with hospital departments for develop current and future state workflow analysis.
- Prepare written deliverables as defined in project scope.
- Manage resolution of project issues, escalating them to appropriate decision making staff and change control management team.
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience with Cerner registration and scheduling. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.