We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the
Epic Claims Analyst position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by HealthTECH Resources and is available for remote work.
Here’s a description of the position:
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an Epic Analyst certified in 2017 Resolute Professional Billing Claims for a 3 month contract position at a healthcare organization in TN.
What are the main duties of the Epic PB Claims Analyst?
- Main job responsibilities will include end user support from recent go-live, revenue cycle optimization, and new project build.
- Analyze, plan, design, maintain, and provide ongoing optimization and support of client EHR system.
- Work with cross-functional team and end users to achieve application integration to meet clinical and/or business needs.
- Contract duration: 4/23/18 – 7/27/18.
- Requires onsite 10 hour shifts Tuesday- Friday.
What skills and qualifications do I need to be considered?
- Must be certified in 2017 Resolute Professional Billing Claims.
- Minimum of 3 years Epic experience in consulting work required.
- Build experience must be from a new Epic implementation and not only from supporting a go-live event.
- Experience with product, integrated, and interface testing is a plus.
Why work here?
- This is your chance to work for a hospital regularly recognized for the quality of care it provides patients and families, as well as their commitment to employee wellness.
- Dedicated, passionate employees all working toward a common goal–exceeding expectations.
- Regarded as one of the premier health care systems in the nation, this is an award-winning organization you will love working for.
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience with Epic. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.