We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Application Analyst – Cerner Scheduling position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Memorial Hermann Health System and is available in Houston, TX.
Here’s a description of the position:
The Senior Application Analyst is responsible for the analysis, building, testing and implementing of information systems and solutions. The Senior Application Analyst is accountable for providing knowledge and skills in assigned software applications and various system environments. The Senior Application Analyst is responsible for developing and following project schedules, plans, reviews and timelines. The Senior Application Analyst is responsible for functioning as a technical resource and to provide knowledge in system installations, building, testing, customization and production support of complex information systems. The Senior Application Analyst participates in project teams, coordinates work assignments and performs complex problem resolution as identified. The Senior Application Analyst designs training plans, conducts and evaluates training sessions for end-users and Information Systems staff. The Senior Application Analyst may lead or support the Project Management activities required to deliver business-oriented, valuable and relevant solutions. The Senior Application Analyst reports directly to the Manager, and works under the guidance of the Lead Application Analyst.
- Associates degree and 2 years experience, or 4 years experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience in supporting complex problems.
- Experience assisting other analysts.
- Demonstrates pattern of growth in ability to lead others.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated record of good communication skills.
- Industry training and increasingly responsible experience with knowledge and skills in a large, complex corporate Information System.
- Strong knowledge application support, development tools and methodologies.
- Three years of increasingly responsible experience in a large, corporate systems development and implementation activities in a wide variety of Healthcare Management Information Systems (MIS) technical experience in system analysis, design, building, testing and implementation preferred.
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health” through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience with ServiceNow. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.