We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the ServiceNow Developer – Healthcare position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Contineo Health and is available for remote work.
Here’s a description of the position:
Under general direction, formulates/defines system scope and objectives. Devises or modifies procedures to solve more complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and formulate desired results. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written, or how software will be utilized. Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents applications in areas including web technologies, wireless technologies, system interfaces, database querying and reporting. Will resolve technical problems by providing problem resolution, follow-up, and education. Under general supervision, develop mobile, web and desktop applications. Work with product and QA team members to design and implement new functionality. Analyze and resolve application performance problems.
- ServiceNow Development – Required
- Software development lifecycle, project management methodology (Agile/Waterfall), workflow design, programming skills (any language) – Required
- Familiar with both iOS and Android operating systems – Required
- Basic knowledge of functional testing, unit testing, regression testing, test plans, load and stress testing, and compatibility testing. – Required
- Master’s degree in information technology or computer related field – Highly preferred
- 3-6 years’ experience in a complex healthcare organization is beneficial – Highly Preferred
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience with ServiceNow. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.