We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the HealthRules Analyst position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by HealthTECH Resources and is available for remote work.
Here’s a description of the position:
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a HealthRules Answers Configuration Analyst for a contract implementation project in PA.
Primary responsibilities of the HealthRules Answers Configuration Analyst
- You will play a key role in the implementation of the HealthRules Answers application, analyzing the requirements, building the system configuration components, and supporting the testing of the system.
- Implementing business and system solutions to meet customer needs and requirements, including project design, application configuration, testing, and implementation.
- Performing analysis of business requirements and transforming into configuration coding requirements.
- Job will be full-time on-site.
What qualifications will the ideal candidate have?
- This job will require detailed knowledge of HealthRules software — this experience is a deal breaker.
- 4 – 6 years of experience deploying an enterprise-class software product in the Healthcare Payer space.
- 4 – 6 years of progressive experience in application configuration centered around health insurance payer and medical management systems.
- Experience with the configuration of HealthEdge’s HealthRules Answers, HealthRules Payor, HealthRules Care Manager, and McKesson’s ClaimsXTen systems.
Why work here?
- Develop and deliver high quality products with a competitive salary and excellent benefits at an organization voted as one of the top places to work in the area.
- You will be provided many opportunities for personal growth in a pleasant environment.
- Be part of diverse workforce that’s dedicated to helping improve the health and wellness of members and the local community.
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience with HealthRules. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.