We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the ADT/Prelude Senior Analyst position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Cumberland Consulting Group and is in the Southern US.
Here’s a description of the position:
We are in search of an ADT/Prelude Senior Analyst to join our team to participate in the setup and features configuration for the Epic ADT/Prelude application. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
– Epic ADT/Prelude certification
– 3-5 years of relevant experience working on large Epic implementations
– Academic health system experience
– Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
– Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience with Epic ADT/Prelude. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.