I was looking through the Healthcare Scene YouTube channel and I realized that I did this video interview a few years back and never actually shared it here on EMR and HIPAA (I think I did share it a few other places).
The topic for the video discussion was healthcare communication and it included an all star lineup of people in the industry:
- Jessica Johnson, Director of Operations, Health Transformation at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Population Health Management
- Ethan Bechtel, CEO at OhMD
- Nathan Larson, Chief Experience Officer at ImagineCare
- Mandi Bishop, Healthcare Analyst
- John Lynn, Founder of HealthcareScene.com
Healthcare Communication and engaging patients effectively has become a huge topic and these people were way ahead of the curve. Check out this video from a couple years ago to see what I mean:
What’s amazing is that a number of people in this video have moved on to new jobs, but they’re still part of the main healthcare IT community. Would be fun to get “the band” back together again and see what’s changed since this video and what’s still the same. Unfortunately, I think that much of it is still the same.