We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Allscripts Project Manager position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Cumberland Consulting Group and is in the Southern US.
Here’s a description of the position:
We are in search of an Allscripts Project Manager to join our team. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
– 3-5 years of relevant experience working with Allscripts
– 3-5 years of relevant hands-on project management experience
– Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
– Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the “apply online” button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience with Allscripts. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.