We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Data Integration Specialist position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Harmony Healthcare IT and is located in South Bend, Indiana.
Here’s a description of the position:
The Data Integration Specialist works under the direction of the team lead and reports directly to the Director of ETL & Data Services. This position is responsible for ETL team completion of work to meet project timelines.
• Conducts healthcare system analysis
• Uses database tools to map data points from one database structure to another
• Performs data and file conversions
• Tests product to ensure top quality and conduct data comparisons
• Participates in training and development programs and seeks to enhance database expertise
• Takes ownership for assigned projects
• Ensures project benchmarks are met for each assigned project
• 1-3 years of experience working with relational databases
• Experience working in MSSQL, Postgres, Oracle, MySQL
• Familiarity with querying and manipulating large-scale databases
• Ability to analyze data stored in a variety of data formats to complete business analysis
• Strong problem solving and analysis skills
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects
• Familiarity with healthcare data structures and processes (preferred)
Attributes We Want You to Have:
• A roll-up-your-sleeves and get-it-done work ethic that doesn’t quit
• Attention to detail, and high level of accuracy
• Strong interpersonal skills for effective communications with internal team members
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience with healthcare data integration. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.