We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the CTH Cerner Analytics Team Lead position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Cumberland Consulting Group and is in the Southern US.
Here’s a description of the position:
We are in search of a CTH Cerner Analytics Team Lead to join our team to lead a reporting team. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
– Cerner Analytics knowledge; able to develop system-wide analytics strategy for both inpatient and ambulatory service areas
– Strong background in healthcare analytics and reporting
– Several years of leadership experience
– Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the “apply online” button below or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience in Cerner analytics. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.