The end of 2017 is upon us and it’s always fun to look back at the year that was here at Healthcare IT Today. We feel pretty lucky to run this blog where we can share insights on the healthcare IT career space and the healthcare IT market in general.
2017 has been a great year for healthcare IT. Unlike the past years that were fueled by a fake market created by the EHR stimulus money, things have settled down in 2017 to what I call the new normal. That’s a good thing.
As we look back on 2017, here’s a look at the top 10 most viewed blog posts in 2017. What’s amazing is how many of them were written a long time ago. The life of a well-written blog post is very long. Plus, it also highlights how interested people are in becoming Epic Certified. Take a look at our top 10 blog post list:
- How to Become Epic Certified
- What Does A Clinical Informatics Data Analyst Do, Exactly?
- I Got Certified for Healthcare IT Jobs – You Can Too!
- Are You Considering Becoming a Healthcare IT Consultant?
- “I Got Certified for Healthcare IT Jobs – You Can Too!”: Happy Belated Birthday!
- HIPAA Security Certification – Worth the Price?
- Epic Salary and Bonuses
- Independent EMR/EHR Implementation Specialist
- Staffing vs. Consulting – the Counter-Arguments
- The DoD EHR Contract Will Open Up EHR Jobs for Most Vendors
Thanks for all of your support of this blog and our sister job board, Healthcare IT Central. We feel lucky to be the curators of this community. We look forward to an even bigger and better 2018.