We like to regularly feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Business Analyst, Revenue Cycle position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by prosourceIT and is located in Florida.
Here’s a description of the position:
The Business Analyst role is to identify and formally document business requirements for existing and new business application initiatives. May work on more strategic and larger scale initiatives as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Research latest technology, industry process standards and accepted best practices in preparation for requirements gathering with business stakeholders.
• Partner with internal subject matter experts to elicit requirements that best meet business needs and properly document business, user, functional, and non-functional requirements.
• Publish meeting notes to summarize and communicate the project.
• Partner with IT and business teams, and follow through with problem resolution.
• Work with business and technical teams to discuss functional design concepts.
• Work with project team to ensure requirements are accurate, clear and understood.
• Participant in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Produce professional quality work products such as process flows, use cases, screen mock-ups, business requirements and functional specifications.
• Demonstrate the ability to learn new techniques and adapt to using the tools aligned with the organization, i.e. Kaizen Tools.
• Help define acceptance test objectives; assist in system and integration testing.
• Work with end-User during User Acceptance Testing.
• Assist in evaluating software change requests, determine business need or conduct root cause analysis.
• Participate and promote a knowledge-sharing environment.
• Provide timely, comprehensive verbal and written status reports.
• Experience with System Development Lifecycle methodologies (SDLC).
• Familiarity with multiple software development disciplines.
• Experience documenting detailed requirements, design documents, and workflows
• 3-5 years of Business Analyst experience.
• Ability to verify integrity of all application changes
• Challenge traditional thinking and suggest innovative and new solutions
• Demonstrate leadership ability and act as a role model through actions and demeanor.
• Quickly understand business processes and the underlying business need filled by the process.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate with all levels of management and team members.
• Demonstrate a solid understanding of work initiatives and require little guidance.
• Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and 3 or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of the Healthcare a plus.
• Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio and Outlook
• Must understand and follow the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
Looks like a great opportunity for those with experience with revenue cycle management experience. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.