The world of HIM is constantly changing. It’s important for every HIM professional to stay on top of trends happening in the industry. With this in mind, I was excited to interview Steve Robinson, MS-HSM, PA-O, RN, SSBB, CDIP, who is the VP of Clinical Revenue Integrity at RecordsOne and ask him the following questions:
- What’s the most exciting thing you see happening in the HIM world?
- What’s the scariest thing people aren’t paying enough attention to in HIM?
- What’s been the impact of CDI on healthcare and what will it be in the future?
- How do you see the role of HIM changing in the next 5-10 years?
- Make a big 20 years from now prediction for healthcare
Check out the full video interview we did with Steve Robinson to learn more about Steve’s perspectives on What’s Happening with HIM and CDI:
If you’d like to receive future HIM posts in your inbox, you can subscribe to future HIM Scene posts here.