Every so often we like to feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Soarian Financials Consultant position that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Innovative Consulting Group.
Here’s a description of the position:
We are seeking a seasoned consultant with experience in the support of Soarian Revenue Cycle applications. The candidate will be skilled in Soarian Revenue Cycle. Consultant will analyze, build, configure, test, and provide knowledge transfer.
The Northeast client is live on Soarian and needs support, troubleshooting and testing assistance.
The qualified candidate will be able to:
• Have a clear operational understanding of the revenue cycle workflow from patient intake through final payment
• Analyze financial workflow to test and support Soarian Revenue Cycle
• Build, test, and maintain masterfiles
• Perform system modification and configuration
• Be knowledgeable of adaptability functions
• 3+ years’ experience with Soarian Revenue Cycle applications
*Back End Business Office expertise required
• Experience in one or more of the following revenue cycle functions: Patient Access, Charge Integrity, Denials Management and Recovery, Contract Management, Claims, Patient Accounting, and/or Patient Financials Services.
East Coast preferred
Looks like a great opportunity for those with build experience in Soarian Financials. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.