I’ve been partnered with 4MedApproved for a long time offering healthcare IT training courses to my users. If you subscribe to a Healthcare Scene email list, then you’ve probably seen some emails offering a great discount on their training courses. 4Med really tries hard to listen to the community and create courses that are valuable to the healthcare IT professional.
They just sent me their list of upcoming courses and I was really impressed with the wide variety of courses that they’re offering between now and the end of July. Here’s a look a the courses they’re offering:
- Encryption Strategies for Healthcare Environments – May 10
- Healthcare Cybersecurity Officer – May 17,18,25,26
- PCMH/PCSP Workshop: How to Implement in Your Practice – May 31, June 1
- MACRA-MIPS Quality Project Manager – June 7,8.14,15
- ACI MACRA-MIPS Project Manager – June 21,22,28,29
- HIPAA Compliance Officer – July 12,13,19,20
- Healthcare Cybersecurity Officer – July 26,27 August 2,3
The good news is that by using any of the links above you’ll get a discount off of each of the courses for being a Healthcare Scene reader. Each of the above sessions is available as a live online training where you can ask the trainer questions. Also, if you miss one of the live sessions, then the recording will be made available to you after the event.
Also, for many of the courses, CEU are available to those who need them.
You can see on the list above that some of the most popular courses are around MACRA and healthcare security. Both are hugely important topics and there’s a lot of information to cover for both topics. If you’re dealing with either of them (which is most of you), these courses are a great resource for you to get up to speed on the latest.