Population Health is a nebulous term that seems to be applied a lot of different directions. To get a better understanding of what’s happening with Population Health, Healthcare Scene sat down with Arthur Kapoor, President and CEO of HealthEC. HealthEC has been working in healthcare and the population health space for more than 24 years, so they have an interesting perspective on how that space has evolved over the years and where we are today.
You can watch the full video embedded below, or skip to any of the following population health topics we discussed with Arthur:
- No. 1 Priority: Aggregating Clinical and Financial Data in One Place
- How Much Data is Enough Data to Net Value for Population Health Techniques
- Assessments Including Social Determinants and Markers Drive Patient Engagement
- Creating E-Data Warehouses to Marry Data for Better Predictability
- Combining Data to Inform Gaps and Care Management
Utilizing data to understand and better serve populations is only going to become more important in healthcare. A big thanks to Arthur for sharing his insights with us.