This post is part of the HIM Series of blog posts. If you’d like to receive future HIM posts in your inbox, you can subscribe to future HIM Scene posts here.
Healthcare Scene had a chance to interview Dr. Jon Elion, founder and president of ChartWise Medical Systems where we asked him about some of the big happenings in Health Information Management (HIM) and how world of HIM is evolving. Dr. Elion offers some really great insights into the HIM profession. You can watch the full video interview embedded at the bottom of this post or click on one of the questions below to hear Dr. Elion’s answer to that question.
- What’s the most exciting thing you see happening in the HIM World?
- What’s the scariest thing people aren’t paying enough attention to in HIM?
- What’s been the impact of ICD-10 on healthcare and what will it be in the future?
- How do you see the role of HIM changing in the next 5-10 years?
- Make a big 20 years from now prediction for healthcare.
Find more great Healthcare Scene Interviews.
If you’d like to receive future HIM posts in your inbox, you can subscribe to future HIM Scene posts here.