This post is part of the MACRA Monday series of blog posts where we dive into the details of the MACRA Quality Payment Program.
While at the HIMSS 2017 conference, I had a chance to do a video interview with MACRA expert, Alexandria (Alex) J. Goulding, Public Policy Manager at iHealth. We cover a broad range of MACRA topics focused on the practical things that doctors should know about MACRA and MIPS.
You can find the full MACRA video interview at the bottom or click any of the links below to skip to a specific answer:
- What is keeping providers from embracing MACRA?
- What are the motivators for MDs to adopt MACRA?
- What should providers be prepared for under MACRA?
- What 2017 MACRA flexibilities should providers know about?
- Will MACRA go away under the threat of ACA reform?
Do you have other perspectives and insights that you’d add to what Alex Goulding offered above? Please share them in the comments.
Be sure to check out all of our MACRA Monday blog posts where we dive into the details of the MACRA Quality Payment Program.