It’s Friday and so you know we like to have a little fun on Friday. This week it comes from the slightly funnier than placebo ZDoggMD. Best known for his humorous medical raps, he’s recently launched what he calls the ZVLogg and a number of other humorous and educational (sometimes) video parodies. Just imagine an SNL for doctors. That’s basically it. Here’s his latest example which is hilarious (and sad) if you’re a doctor and slightly less hilarious if you’re a hospital administrator. Enjoy!
You may also like
About the author
John Lynn is the Founder of the HealthcareScene.com, a network of leading Healthcare IT resources. The flagship blog, Healthcare IT Today, contains over 13,000 articles with over half of the articles written by John. These EMR and Healthcare IT related articles have been viewed over 20 million times.
John manages Healthcare IT Central, the leading career Health IT job board. He also organizes the first of its kind conference and community focused on healthcare marketing, Healthcare and IT Marketing Conference, and a healthcare IT conference, EXPO.health, focused on practical healthcare IT innovation. John is an advisor to multiple healthcare IT companies. John is highly involved in social media, and in addition to his blogs can be found on Twitter: @techguy.
- Clinical IT Leader
- Inside Sales Representative(Remote Work)
- AMISYS Configuration Analyst
- Part-time Marketing Consultant(Remote work)
- Sr Cerner FirstNet Consultant
- Regional Sales Manager - Mid-Atlantic
- Regional Sales Manager - Southwest
- Regional Sales Manager - Pacific Northwest
- Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle Analyst
- IT Infrastructure Manager