I recently was sent a list of Top 10 Recruiting Trends for 2015 by Net Hire. These are trends that they think will either continue to be prominent or will come to prominence in 2015.
- Hiring will become harder
- Increased focus on talent pools.
- Demand for increased wages
- Increased attention on employees
- Easier application process
- Increased communication with applicants
- Increased employer branding initiatives
- Increased reliance on analytics
- More reliance on technology
- Increased use of external recruiting
What do you think of this list? Is there something missing? Do you agree or disagree with the items on the list. We’d love to hear your thoughts on trends you see happening with healthcare IT recruiting.