We’ve all heard stories about careers ruined due to unfortunate social media posts. Obviously the safe approach is to assume that all posts and photos will be reviewed by potential employers, but there are ways to keep your private life a bit more private. Here’s a terrific step-by-step guide from the Wall Street Journal that will help you keep your Facebook fun to yourself:
You may also like
About the author
Gwen Darling is a Search Executive specializing in Healthcare IT, the Founder of Healthcare IT Central (the leading online Career Center for Healthcare IT job seekers and employers), and the Former Editor/Founder of Healthcare IT Today. Gwen also is a featured blogger for Healthcare Informatics magazine.
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Support Services Lead
- Epic Principal Instructional Designer/ Trainer
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS ANALYST
- Systems Analyst
- Epic Business Intelligence Developer - REMOTE WORK!
- Technical Lead
- Senior Applications Analyst
- HOSPITAL LABORATORY INFORMATION SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR (Hospital Software Analyst I) - Natividad