Happy New Year Everyone! Since most people are off today, we took off work as well. However, I thought it would be fun to start the new year with a look back at the most viewed posts on Smart Phone Healthcare in 2013. This doesn’t necessarily mean the post was done in 2013, but it does mean it was viewed the most. I hope you enjoy.
- 5 Must-Have Medical Apps for Medical Students
- Billionaires Investing in mHealth
- Medical Robot Infographic
- Wearable Fitness Trackers are a Dime a Dozen, So What’s the Difference?
- Tracking Health Infographic
- Blood Oxygen Monitor Now Available For iOS Devices
- Is the Digital Health Industry About to Fail?
- Killer NPI API – BloomAPI
- AMA Launches CPT Billing Code iPhone App and 2011 AMA App Challenge
- BBC Documentary – Monitor Me
Not surprising that there’s a list, mention of billionaires, infographics, talk of failure, and people giving money away. All very popular topics that people can’t resist reading. I was glad the BloomAPI made it on the list as well since it’s a nice tool. Although, I wonder if the word Killer is what put it over the top.
Hopefully you enjoyed a look at what interests our readers and thanks to all of you for reading.