Happy New Year Everyone! Since most people are off today, we took off work as well. However, I thought it would be fun to start the new year with a look back at the most viewed posts on Hospital EMR and EHR in 2013. This doesn’t necessarily mean the post was done in 2013, but it does mean it was viewed the most. I hope you enjoy.
- Why Is It So Hard to Become a Certified Epic consultant?
- Is Epic Stifling Health IT Innovation?
- Soarian: Does Siemens Finally Have an Epic-Killer?
- Study: Massive EMR Vendor Die-Off Expected Over Next Four Years
- Could Epic End Up The Victim Of Its Own EMR Success?
- Why Do People Dislike Epic So Much? Let Me Count The Ways
- The Argument for Meditech
- Health IT Worker Shortage Worse Than Expected
- Hospitals’ Bankruptcy Fueled By EMR Complications
- Hospital Vs. Clinic EMRs: Key Differences
A few other aggregate stats since we started Hospital EMR and EHR that might be of interest:
519 Blog Posts