This is another very interesting infographic from Massive Health. Throughout my life, I’ve been trying to avoid eating after 8, consume most of my calories during the earlier part of the day, and when I eat richer foods, limit my portion size. However, I’ll be the first to admit I don’t always follow those “rules.” Well, this infographic really made me re-examine my own habits, because I could see that I fell into some of these patterns. Interesting statistics, and it definitely makes me want to eat a good, healthy breakfast! I wonder what mobile health apps can help to change our eating habits.
You may also like
About the author
Katie Clark is originally from Colorado and currently lives in Utah with her husband and son. She writes primarily for Smart Phone Health Care, but contributes to several Health Care Scene blogs, including EMR Thoughts, EMR and EHR, and EMR and HIPAA. She enjoys learning about Health IT and mHealth, and finding ways to improve her own health along the way.
- System Director Business Applications
- ERP Analyst (relocation available)
- Applications Project Manager (relocation available)
- Epic Willow Analyst (relocation available)
- Applications Analyst
- IS Manager
- Sr. Application Specialist
- Lead Technical Analyst
- SAP FICO Product Specialist
- Sr. Application Developer SharePoint