While at AHIMA 2012, I had a chance to sit down with Dr. Nick van Terheyden, CMIO of Nuance Communications, to learn a little bit more about the recent Nuance acquisitions of Quantim (HIM division of QuadraMed) and J.A. Thomas & Associates. I asked Dr. Nick to describe how these acquisitions will fit into Nuances portfolio in the following video.
You may also like
About the author
John Lynn is the Founder of the HealthcareScene.com, a network of leading Healthcare IT resources. The flagship blog, Healthcare IT Today, contains over 13,000 articles with over half of the articles written by John. These EMR and Healthcare IT related articles have been viewed over 20 million times.
John manages Healthcare IT Central, the leading career Health IT job board. He also organizes the first of its kind conference and community focused on healthcare marketing, Healthcare and IT Marketing Conference, and a healthcare IT conference, EXPO.health, focused on practical healthcare IT innovation. John is an advisor to multiple healthcare IT companies. John is highly involved in social media, and in addition to his blogs can be found on Twitter: @techguy.
Subscribe to Podcast
- Epic Analyst, Sr. – Inpatient Orders
- Healthcare IT Marketing Coordinator
- Cerner Advanced Reporting
- Epic Managed Services Senior Analyst - HIM (6134)
- Technical Consultant
- ETL Application Developer
- Virtualization Cloud Engineer- DentaQuest
- eHEALTH EXCHANGE MANAGER OF POLICY AND GOVERNANCE
- Epic Clarity Report Writer
- Epic Analyst - Clinical Imaging