There are SO many different gadgets out there to help enhance workouts and overall health. However, it can be hard to keep track of them. I have all sorts of apps downloaded on my phone, but it becomes kind of a tedious task to go through and individually check up on each one. That’s where Traqs comes in.
It has a dashboard that collects all the data from various gadgets and apps into one place. So instead of checking every single app for updates, only one is now needed. Unfortunately, for the time being, there are only a few gadgets that are currently compatible with the system — Fitbit, Withings, Zeo, Garmin, and other GPS devices. However, the company promises for more integration soon.
It is currently in beta-testing, and one must request an invite in order to possibly get in on this before it’s available to the public. As such, the website doesn’t provide a lot of information, but it does boast of the following features:
- Track your life — users can track just anything from fitness and sleep to their current location.
- Plug n’ Play — it’s compatible with quite a few devices and more apps/devices will be integrated soon
- Access your data — store, sync, or download anything needed from devices
- Visual dashboard — a personalized hub to help monitor progress and see results
- Reports — data taken from devices can be generated into a report
- Location Aware — This creates your “top places” and creates maps according to GPS data that can be imported.