Folks, this should make you smile. It’s an elegantly worded Meaningful Use commentary, based on the “Modern Major General” song from Gilbert and Sullivan’s “Pirates of Penzance.” The words were written by Peggy Polaneczky, MD. Enjoy, and see if you too are “the model user of an EMR that’s meaningful.”
Get Fresh Healthcare & IT Stories Delivered Daily
Be in good company. Join thousands of healthcare & HealthIT peers who subscribe to Healthcare IT Today.
You may also like
About the author
Anne Zieger is a healthcare journalist who has written about the industry for 30 years. Her work has appeared in all of the leading healthcare industry publications, and she's served as editor in chief of several healthcare B2B sites.
- EPIC Resolute/Physician Billing Application Analyst
- IT Disaster Recovery Analyst
- Sr. Application Specialist
- IS Manager
- SAP FICO Product Specialist
- Lead Technical Analyst
- Sr. Application Developer SharePoint
- Sr. EHR Application Specialist: EpicCare Ambulatory
- Senior Information Security Analyst
- Director of Data and Integration