Voalté, a leading clinical smartphone communications technology company, released the newest version of Voalté One, its innovative software system. Voalté One 2.0 includes features designed to maintain Voalté’s commitment to increasing clinical productivity at the point of care. One of Voalté’s leading hospital clients has reported a $1 million savings annually in nurse time since implementing the system.
Voalté One 2.0 responds to growing demand for one clinical communications device
SARASOTA, Fla. (June 26, 2012) – Voalté, a leader in clinical communications technology, announced the release of Voalté One 2.0, the latest update to its point-of-care smartphone solution. The 2.0 software package, led by direct user feedback, improves the Voalté One solution by providing a faster and more streamlined user experience.
“We are seeing a tremendous adoption in the market. In fact, Voalté users are exchanging over one million text messages a month,” said Voalté’s Vice President of Innovation Trey Lauderdale. “To keep up with growing deployments and usage, we have re-engineered our solution to be faster, easier to use, and more reliable than ever.”
A few of the many features include:
- Brand new user interface streamlines navigation and communication.
- Simplified directory enables users to navigate between their own unit, other units, buildings, and favorites with a single tap.
- Enhanced search makes it easy for users to quickly locate others by last name, first name, or title.
- “Quick Response” feature allows users to reply to questions with a single tap on “Yes”, “No” or “OK.”
- Read receipts notify the sender when a recipient has read a message.
- In-line presence updates within the text conversation keep users informed of another party’s availability.
Voalté provides hospitals with a fully integrated point-of-care communications system that consolidates voice, alarms and secure text messaging all in one device. The result is increased efficiencies for nurses and clinicians, and faster response times to patient needs.
“Voalté’s commitment to nurses and clinicians is to continually seek out ways to improve communications at the point of care, improving patient safety and satisfaction,” said Lauderdale.
Voalté provides compelling software solutions for healthcare institutions that solve communication problems at the point-of-care. Voalté products are designed to be intuitive, high value, mission critical applications running on the latest generation of touch-based smartphones. For more information, visit www.Voalte.com
or call 941.312.2830
Get Fresh Healthcare & IT Stories Delivered Daily
Be in good company. Join thousands of healthcare & HealthIT peers who subscribe to Healthcare IT Today.