Each year I try to blog about my personal experiences at the HIMSS conference for Healthcare Informatics magazine, so that those who can’t make it can get a sense for what it’s all about. Day 1 was all about lines, light, and Ladies’ Night! Here’s the story.
You may also like
About the author
Gwen Darling is a Search Executive specializing in Healthcare IT, the Founder of Healthcare IT Central (the leading online Career Center for Healthcare IT job seekers and employers), and the Former Editor/Founder of Healthcare IT Today. Gwen also is a featured blogger for Healthcare Informatics magazine.
Subscribe to Podcast
- Network Facility and Ancillary Analyst - SWHR CIN
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist
- Cerner Integration Architect
- Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle Analyst
- Systems Application Specialist
- REDCap Application Specialist
- Sales Account Executive
- Epic Cupid Application Analyst
- Prelude/Grand Central Analyst III
- Epic Beaker Analyst DI (6187)