Web-based project management tool offers a more efficient approach to managing projects and implementations
Demos will take place during HIMSS12 in booth #3926
LAS VEGAS, NV – February 21, 2012 – Healthcare management consulting firm, Beacon Partners, announced today a new Web-based project management and implementation tool called Pillars Project Planner. Pillars offers healthcare organizations real-time access to their projects, making implementations and overall project workflow more consistent and efficient.
Pillars simplifies large databases of tasks, owners, hours, dates and milestones to help keep projects on time and on budget. The project management tool provides customizable dashboards, communication tools and powerful reporting capabilities for a real-time view into each phase of a project, keeping it on track every step of the way. Pillars’ current healthcare project templates include CPOE, ICD-10 and HIPAA Security, with other templates in development.
Attendees of the HIMSS12 Conference in Las Vegas will be able to see live demonstrations of Pillars in the Beacon Partners booth #3926.
“Managing workflow for an implementation project is challenging and stressful for a healthcare organization. Pillars is designed to help improve project planning efficiencies and communication by offering a consolidated database for issues and work plans coupled with powerful reporting functionality,” explains Daniela Mahoney, vice president at Beacon Partners. “Pillars allows you to efficiently manage projects, such as cross-disciplinary CPOE or ICD-10 implementations, providing the team with a variety of indicators to help keep projects on time and on budget.”
Top features of Pillars include:
· User-Friendly Interface: Intuitive, easy-to-use interface
· Dashboards: Customizable dashboards for all levels of users, from clinicians to PMPs
· User Management: Individually manage each user’s access and permissions
· Task Management: Manage all your tasks and team members from one location
· Issue Management: Built-in issue tracker easily links tasks and issues
· Project Communication: Built-in messaging system automatically notifies team members of important changes to their projects via Pillars mail or email
· Reporting and Exporting: Provides up-to-the-minute information on your projects that can be shared outside of your team in Word, Excel or PDF format
For more information, demonstrations will be given at HIMSS12 in booth #3926, or visit http://BeaconPartners.com/Pillars or contact Pillars@BeaconPartners.com. Participate in the Pillars demo at HIMSS12 and be entered to win an iPad®2.
About Beacon Partners
As one of the largest healthcare management consulting firms, Beacon Partners <http://www.beaconpartners.com/> is chosen by organizations in the healthcare community to provide advisory services to improve overall operational, clinical and financial performance with the adoption of information technology. With their strategic approach and depth of experience, Beacon Partners is uniquely qualified to help organizations navigate the challenges in healthcare and optimize their potential to deliver the highest possible level of patient care.