Today marks the opening of the Healthcare IT industry’s annual HIMSS conference, and I am getting ready to head to the airport to join the approximately 36,999 other colleagues in Las Vegas! I’ll be blogging from the conference, but wanted to share a post I wrote for Healthcare Informatics magazine last week about the “4 Things Every Job Seeker Should Pack for HIMSS12.” Many of these tips I learned the hard way, so if you’re still in packing mode, give it a look! Can’t wait to see old friends and meet many new ones this week – Viva Las Vegas!
You may also like
About the author
Gwen Darling is a Search Executive specializing in Healthcare IT, the Founder of Healthcare IT Central (the leading online Career Center for Healthcare IT job seekers and employers), and the Former Editor/Founder of Healthcare IT Today. Gwen also is a featured blogger for Healthcare Informatics magazine.
- Epic Business Intelligence Developer - REMOTE WORK!
- HOSPITAL LABORATORY INFORMATION SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR (Hospital Software Analyst I) - Natividad
- Telehealth Systems Analyst
- Epic Project Coordinator
- Epic Applications Analyst / Epic Certified Applications Analyst for MyChart Link
- Epic Certified Applications Analyst (OpTime & Anesthesia)
- MANAGEMENT ANALYST
- EMR Data Conversion Analyst