Today marks the opening of the Healthcare IT industry’s annual HIMSS conference, and I am getting ready to head to the airport to join the approximately 36,999 other colleagues in Las Vegas! I’ll be blogging from the conference, but wanted to share a post I wrote for Healthcare Informatics magazine last week about the “4 Things Every Job Seeker Should Pack for HIMSS12.” Many of these tips I learned the hard way, so if you’re still in packing mode, give it a look! Can’t wait to see old friends and meet many new ones this week – Viva Las Vegas!
You may also like
About the author
Gwen Darling is a Search Executive specializing in Healthcare IT, the Founder of Healthcare IT Central (the leading online Career Center for Healthcare IT job seekers and employers), and the Former Editor/Founder of Healthcare IT Today. Gwen also is a featured blogger for Healthcare Informatics magazine.
Subscribe to Podcast
- Epic Ambulatory MIPS Analyst
- REDCap Application Specialist
- Prelude/Grand Central Analyst III
- Epic Beaker Analyst DI (6187)
- Epic Beaker Analyst (6186)
- Epic Patient Access Manager (6178)
- Utilization Management Project Manager
- Technical Support Analyst II - 100% REMOTE
- Network Analyst
- eHealth Exchange Program Manager, Policy & Governance