Simple, Seamless, Scalable Imaging Exchange Networks
Karos Health, a leader in standards-based clinical information exchange and storage solutions, introduces new product releases at this year’s RSNA annual conference in Chicago. The new product enhancements support Karos’ vision of creating simple and seamless access to clinical documents and diagnostic imaging results.
Product highlights to be shown at RSNA include:
- Rialto Connect supports foreign imaging ingestion for most PACS systems in the market place today and supports seamless prefetching and querying from multiple IHE XDS-based (XDS-I) or DICOM-based repositories
- Rialto Vault uses search engine technology to index clinical information and no longer requires a relational database. This database-less configuration enhances scalability and reliability while reducing costs and reliance on 3rd party databases. Rialto Vault supports object-based storage based on Caringo’s CAStor and the Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) from Hitachi Data Systems
- Rialto Discover provides enhancements in all areas of the product. Improved user administration tools provide integrated link/unlink capabilities for both patients and associated documents. The audit record repository also uses search engine technology to index records and no longer requires a relational database, thus enhancing scalability and reliably
Karos’ Rialto platform continues to expand to meet the evolving needs of today’s healthcare providers and health information exchanges (HIEs). The Rialto platform:
- Provides a powerful set of capabilities to build imaging information exchanges, allowing healthcare providers and HIEs to deliver increased quality of care and to expand their services throughout the communities they serve
- Creates seamless interoperability with existing clinical systems and enhanced workflow in support of distributed healthcare value chain processes
- Is highly secure, scalable and standards-based, simplifying interoperability across systems and providers for exchange of clinical documents and diagnostic images
Visit us at our Booth 7150 in the North Building – Hall B to learn more about how Karos Health solves real clinical interoperability challenges for healthcare providers and HIEs and how Karos Health makes access and sharing of images and reports easy.
“Our products are proving themselves in large-scale deployments, and these product enhancements come directly from the experiences gained in collaborating with our partners and customers,” says Rick Stroobosscher, President of Karos Health. “We are providing the products needed to build seamless interoperable imaging exchanges and clinical workflows to improve the quality of patient care.” he added.
Links / URLs:
- Rialto Connect: http://www.karoshealth.com/products/rialto-connect
- Rialto Discover: http://www.karoshealth.com/products/rialto-discover
- Rialto Vault: http://www.karoshealth.com/products/rialto-vault
- Rialto Consult: http://www.karoshealth.com/products/rialto-consult
- Rialto platform for Clinical Information Exchange and Storage: http://www.karoshealth.com/platform
About Karos Health
Karos Health is focused on elevating the quality of patient care by enabling the sharing and storing of clinical information. Karos’ Rialto platform empowers healthcare enterprises to enable cross community access to information, facilitating collaboration between healthcare providers and patients. Rialto is based on open standards that ensure safe and secure handling of patient health information and is backed by a team with decades of experience in healthcare interoperability. For more information about Karos, visit www.karoshealth.com.