Nashville, Tenn. – June 13, 2011 – eMids Technologies, a global IT and BPO solutions and services provider for the healthcare industry based in Nashville, Tenn, has teamed up with Healthcare Payer News to recognize 11 top executives and thought leaders in the healthcare IT industry at its “Healthcare’s 11” reception.
The event takes place June 16, 2011 at the America’s Health Insurance Plans Institute in San Francisco, Calif.
“It is a privilege to honor these outstanding men and women in our industry for their leadership and innovation in their field,” said Michael Hollis, Senior Vice President of eMids. “eMids is proud to be a part of this community of trailblazers, and we look forward to working alongside them to further the advancement of healthcare IT.”
The recipients of the honor are:
- Jay Eisenstock, Manager of Provider eSolutions – Aetna
- Chere Parton, Head of Provider eSolutions – Aetna
- Bill Fandrich, SVP & CIO – BlueCross BlueShield of Massachusetts
- Brent Antony, CIO – Bureau of TennCare
- Gwen Lohse, Deputy Director – CAQH
- Deborah Norton, CIO – Harvard Pilgrim Health System
- Gus Kairys, Vice President of Provider Relations – Highmark
- Mark Barnard, SVP – Horizon BlueCross BlueShield of New Jersey
- Joan Jennerjahn, VP of Provider Operations – Independence Blue Cross
- Mark Reynolds, CEO – Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island
- Dave Wichmann, EVP & CFO – United Health Group
“Healthcare’s 11” will begin at 7:00 p.m. at the Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel.
To find out more about the event or to register, please visit www.healthcares11.com.
About eMids Technologies
eMids Technologies provides diversified Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services to the healthcare industry. eMids offers a complete range of services by leveraging our healthcare domain expertise, strong global delivery methodology and partnerships with leading technology providers. Our mission is to provide high quality and cost optimized services to the healthcare universe. For more information, visit www.emids.com.