Offered by CTG HealthCare Solutions ~ The Interim Information Technology Director will manage and maintain the Information Technology (IT) organization in the areas of Information and Service Desk, Data Center, network telecommunications infrastructure, information services support, technology management and support, large project management initiatives, and other smaller-scale, corporate and local business applications.
HOSPITAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
• Ensure that the needs of all customers are met accurately and in a timely fashion, as documented in the appropriate Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Ensure that the IT organization’s operations are positioned to support the strategic direction of the company as specified by executive leadership
• Manage and supervise the IT organization staff
• Work with the CFO and other IT managers to ensure the technology infrastructure is well architected and cost-effective
• As the customer service advocate, support business and work with peer and upper management in order to add value
• Coordinate analysis, design, and implementation of new systems across the organization
• Negotiate contracts with the IT organization’s vendors; participate in company-wide IT organization vendor management as appropriate
• Lead and manage tasks of assigned IT managers and team leads, both client and CTG employees
• Assist in creating, maintaining, and revising forecast and budget
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT
• Minimum of 3 years’ previous IT management experience in a hospital setting
• Competence in project management, strategy, and service level agreements
• Competence in budget planning and forecasting
• Competence in personnel management
• Competence in systems development life cycle
• Bachelors degree, or equivalent experience
Must be able to travel to client site in northeast Texas four days per week.
Interested? More information is available at Healthcare IT Central!