Offered by Deloitte ~ Many Providers have felt the heavy impact of various government regulations and have experienced a period of decreasing margins and increasing emphasis on cost controls. Our healthcare professionals enable health care providers (from physicians to integrated delivery systems) to improve the cost effectiveness and quality of their care delivery capabilities. Deloitte Consulting can help clients address these and other challenges in today’s complex health care environment.
• Senior Consultants will synthesize overall strategy by analyzing a wide variety of solutions, selecting the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements such as business case, pricing, or complex financial analysis, and interpreting and reporting on outputs.
• Senior Consultants will participate in setting engagement objectives and scope; develop work plans for components of engagements, coordinate activities between work streams and identify changes in scope.
• Senior Consultants will also design deliverable content to precisely reflect the engagement contract and client needs and strive to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results.
• Minimum of 3 years consulting and/or industry experience is required.
• Bachelor’s Degree is required.
In addition, successful Senior Consultants will also have the following preferred skills:
• Ability to work independently; lead small teams focused on specific work streams of larger projects.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
• Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
An advanced degree is preferred.
Interested? More information is available at Healthcare IT Central!