There are numerous apps out there to help you monitor your help but here is a brand new one that is also free. It currently only supports pregnancy and the first year of life but will be expanding into all fields in the near future. The full release can be seen here, but here are the major features that it will offer:
How HealthTap Works
Consumers on HealthTap can:
* Create a Home for Health with personalized health feeds, a dynamic customizable checklist, and secure storage of health information.
* Get succinct answers and tips from doctors, data from an extensive proprietary medical Knowledge-Base, and validated insight from community members similar to them.
* Find trusted doctors locally and nationally by exploring their insight, expertise and care.
Print a personalized Doctor Visit Prep-Sheet to make the visit smoother and more productive for both doctor and patient.
U.S. licensed physicians admitted to HealthTap’s Medical Expert Network can:
* Grow their practices and improve the quality of care that they provide patients, while reducing costs through HealthTap’s one-of-a-kind digital platform.
* Automatically amplify their knowledge and broaden their reach in social media.
* Create their own Online Medical Home where they can easily store and share their medical wisdom, extending relationships with patients beyond office hours.
“HealthTap is revolutionizing the way people and physicians find, share, and use health information, both on- and offline,” said Dr. Alan Greene, HealthTap medical director and clinical professor of pediatrics at Stanford’s Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital. “HealthTap puts us all — physicians and users — on the same page, delivering an integrated health experience that gives patients succinct, actionable medical information from trusted doctors — anytime, anywhere. Simultaneously, it empowers physicians to effortlessly extend their wisdom and improve the quality of patient care beyond their office hours.”
To join HealthTap’s free public beta, visit www.healthtap.com.
HealthTap, your Home for Health, is an Expert Health Companion that tailors information to each of its unique users based on their individual health characteristics. HealthTap’s free, interactive Expert Health Companion combines expert input from physicians, together with community insight, and data from its proprietary medical Knowledge-Base to help users make better decisions about their health and well-being. The HealthTap team includes highly experienced and accomplished members who have built health and mobile applications that have served hundreds of millions of people. Based in Palo Alto, HealthTap is backed by Mohr Davidow Ventures and prominent Silicon Valley angel investors, including Esther Dyson, Mark Leslie, and Aaron Patzer. For more information, visit www.healthtap.com.